Small Group Training
Train with me in a small group of two to five people in-person to develop a fitness training plan you can adhere to. Work together with me and a group of friends or family to achieve your fitness goals. Whether that is fat loss, muscle building, gaining strength, speed and power development, better stability, or better mobility. No matter the goal, I will work with you to achieve it.
Are you ready to make a change?
Are you looking to lose weight, build muscle, gain strength?
Are bored of working out on your own?
You have come to the right place! Work with me to design a personalized training plan to assist you in achieving your fitness goals, while working with friends or family.
- Available in-person so you have full access to me while we train.
- I can train you in various locations, depending on your situation. Locations include:
- River City Ironworx Gym, 264 N Troy Street, River Falls, WI 54022.
- My in-home or garage gym.
- Your personal gym.
- Small groups can consist of two to five people.
- Access to me for questions, concerns, information, feedback, and support.
- I will create an individualized program for each person in the small group, designed specifically to help you achieve your fitness goals. My programs are based on the amount of days per week you can train, the equipment you have access to, and your ability to perform different movement patterns.
- Each person will have his or her own program, but have the support and camaraderie of the group.
- Working out with your friends will give you another person to hold you accountable.
- I will be there to educate and assess you during each workout to make sure movements are performed correct and provide you with feedback to improve.
- I offer multiple training session packages.
- I will make training fun and have you leaving the gym feeling better than when you arrived.
- Initial consultation and assessment to determine where you are and where you want to be.
- Weekly check-ins via phone, email, text, or in-person.
- A customized plan each person can adhere and designed to assist each group member achieve his or her fitness goals.
- Sessions last approximately one hour each.
- 8 Sessions
- 12 Sessions
- 16 Sessions
- 24 Sessions
- 36 Sessions