What Are Catching Lessons?
One-on-one or small group youth lessons with me to develop proper catching techniques and fundamentals to help kids become the best catcher possible.
Who Are Catching Lessons For?
If you are a youth athlete, ages 10 – 18, looking to:
- Catch at the next level. Whether that be traveling league, high school, college.
- Block every ball in the dirt.
- Throw out every runner trying to steal.
- Become a field general.
- Learn the technique and skill to be the best catcher possible.
You have come to the right place! I will work with you to develop the skills and techniques to become the best catcher you can be.
Benefits of Catching Lessons
- Learn blocking, receiving, throwing, and calling a game fundamentals from my over 20 years of catching experience through high school and the River Falls Fighting Fish.
- Access to me for questions, concerns, information, feedback, and support.
- One-on-one or small group sessions available.
- Lessons held at Field of Dreams Indoor Batting Cages or outdoors if the weather is good.
- Lessons are available year-round. So you can get work in the offseason or get some extra work in-season.
- Fun atmosphere, with games and competitions.