One-on-one or small group lessons with me where we will work on developing proper catching techniques and fundamentals.
Are you a youth catcher looking to get an upper hand on the competition?
Are you looking to get a head start on the upcoming baseball season?
You have come to the right place! I will work with you to develop the skills and techniques to become the best catcher you can be.
- Learn blocking, receiving, throwing, and calling a game fundamentals from my over 20 years of catching experience through high school and the River Falls Fighting Fish.
- Access to me for questions, concerns, information, feedback, and support.
- One-on-one or small group sessions available.
- Lessons held at Field of Dreams Indoor Batting Cages or outdoors if the weather is good.
- Lessons are available year-round. So you can get work in the offseason or get some extra work in-season.
- I will make it a fun atmosphere, with games and competitions.
- Coaching lessons with me. One-on-one or small group.
- Access to Field of Dreams Indoor Batting Cages.
- Half hour session (price per athlete)
- 1 athlete $40, 2 athletes $30, 3 athletes $25, 4 athletes $20
- Hour long session (price per athlete)
- 1 athlete $60, 2 athletes $40, 3 athletes $35, 4 athletes $30